This is me and Robert in our new apartment. It is located right in the middle of downtown San Jose. It is literally right across the street from San Jose State University. It is the perfect apartment. I love it and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Moving away from home was scary at first. I was excited to be living on my own but also didn't have my parents to help make my decisions. After the first week or so living in San Jose, I learned that I had many responsibilities. I realized very quickly that Wayne wasn't coming to San Jose to clean my apartment. I thought my chores sucked at home, now i realized that they were nothing. haha. I realized that everything that my parents taught me, had me do for them, or said to me was to prepare me for this day; The day that I would be living on my own. Although, I wasn't completely ready. During the first couple weeks, I would call my mom and ask her little questions on how things worked or how to do certain things. I have learned to appreciate everything that my parents have done for me and what they still do for me.
"No matter how far you are, no matter how long I'm gone, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundaries and never will, because you see... my heart will always at home."
- Anonymous.
No comments:
Post a Comment