Today was the first sunday that I havent had to work in a long time. It was soooo nice. I haven't had a day to myself in such a long time. It was so nice to just relax on the couch and not have to worry about anything. It reminded me of the song "Hakuna Matata- It means no worries :]". Anyways, an update on my life in San Jose:
I am almost done with school. I have 2 1/2 weeks of school left. :] i am so excited for summer hahahaha.
Ill be home in elk grove May 18th-31st.
I start summer school on June 1st. I am taking Chemistry and Introduction to Philosophy. They are both online classes which means I can work Monday through Friday during the day and then take my classes at night or whenever I get off work. Then I'll have my weekends free to either come home, go to the beach, lay by the pool, or do whatever. This summer is going to be awesome, and I am only a few weeks from it! :]
Doofus is doing great. We've gotten her out a lot this week to let her roll around in her ball.
Logan came to visit me this weekend and it was nice to have an old friend here. It always puts me back on track and back up on my feet seeing old friends or family.
Other than that, I've just been focusing on school and such. I got an A on my informational speech about drinking and driving. It was a big thing because only 2 people got A's on this speech and I was one of them. This speech was one of our most important speeches and half of our grade. So by doing well, I've put myself in a great place for the final. My music class is a joke. My step class is also a joke. and I have recieved a high enough grade on one of my in class essays so it is considered a "petitionable essay". This means that if I don't get a high enough grade on the final that I can use my petitionable essay to pass the class. This basically means that I have passed the class. :] So school is going really well.
Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Miss you all so much.
"hakuna matata; it means no worries"
- Timon and Pumba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment