skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nikki's Blog
San Jose State University
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gift Exchange
For our Gift Exchange we all got some sparkling cider and make some cookies and fudge. It was all sooo yummy. :]
"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."
-W.T. Ellis
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(18)
▼
December
(7)
Home for the Holidays: New Years!
Home for the Holidays: Friends
Home for the Holidays: Christmas
Home for the Holidays: San Francisco with Mom and ...
Gift Exchange
My Apartment during Christmas
Christmas in the Park
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
About Me
nikki19
Hi! I'm Nikki! I am currently attending San Jose State University. I am majoring in Kinesiology and minoring in Business Management. My hometown is Elk Grove, Ca. I have one of the best families in the entire world. :]
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment