Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home for the Holidays: San Francisco with Mom and Carly







We went to San Francisco to go get Grandma Sue and Papa from the airport. We decided to go early in the morning so we could do some shopping. It was a lot of fun. I thought it was going to be super busy, being Christmas and all, but it wasn't until later on in the afternoon. I wanted a Chanel purse for Christmas, so I took my mom into the Chanel Boutique there. We walked in and I found the purse that I wanted. Unfortunately it was $2500. I looked at my mom and could tell by the look of her face that it was a definite NO. hahaha. So instead we went to Tiffany's and I got a bracelet and Carly got a ring. :] It was a fun day to spend with my mom and sister.

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
- Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment