Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hanging out with Friends















I've made a ton of amazing people here at San Jose State. Whenever I think about how much I miss all my friends from home, I think about everyone that I have here now. They are all my new family. They are there for me no matter what.. through thick and thin. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet such awesome people. I love that my friends from home can come visit and become friends with the new people in my life so quickly. It makes things so much easier. haha. One of my best friends here is Amy. We are pretty much always together. :] She's going to be my roommate next semester. She is always there for me and always knows how to make me laugh. I don't know what I would do without her. We have our ups and downs, but it only makes our friendship stronger. I am so lucky to have met her. :]

"Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories."
-Dave Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment