skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nikki's Blog
San Jose State University
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Easter Time in San Jose!
"'Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(4)
Easter Time in San Jose!
Coco Chanel
Life in San Jose..
Flowers =]
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(18)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
About Me
nikki19
Hi! I'm Nikki! I am currently attending San Jose State University. I am majoring in Kinesiology and minoring in Business Management. My hometown is Elk Grove, Ca. I have one of the best families in the entire world. :]
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment