So I haven't really updated this in a few weeks.. so I thought I would let everyone know what I have been up to.
The past couple of weeks I have been pretty sick. It got really bad and I was having pain in my chest and throat. I had been taking NyQuil but it wasnt doing much. Then Wednesday morning, I woke up with pain in my ear. I called my mommy right away and ask her if it was an ear infection. haha. She told me to make a doctors appt so I went to my school's health center and made one. I went in later that day to find out that I had a really bad ear infection. So my doctor gave me these super cute pink and purple pills. haha. I am feeling a lot better and am not sick anymore. :]
Also, I have been getting more and more hours at work. Which is always good :]
Last weekend, I went to Morgan Hill to watch a soccer game. I realized how much I miss the game and how much it had an impact on my life. I knew that I had learned many things from soccer, but there were many deeper things that I had learned also. I don't know if my body can take playing anymore, but I definitely want to coach. I think next spring I am going to take a job coaching middle school children, here in San Jose. It doesn't pay much, but I don't mind. I just want to see these kids benefit from playing soccer just as I did.
The weather here has been perfect. not too cold but not too hot. The other day, I went out to the pool and just laid there and read. It was so nice. I've also been reading out on my balcony. :]
Next week is Spring Break. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. Me and a few other girls are going to Newport Beach for a few days. It's going to be amazing. I hope I get tan ;]. Im also going home for the beginning of Spring Break so it should be fun seeing everyone again.
I have officially joined the "dropping your phone in the toliet" club, just as my mom, Carly, and Toni. I think it is a curse against all the women in our family. haha. I had to get a new phone but I definitely miss my old one. It took many beatings but I loved that old thing.
Anyways, my life hasnt been that exciting. haha. just thought I should update everyone and let them know im still alive. :]
miss everyone!
see you soon!
"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
-Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment